The problem of Kidney stone is hardly seen with most of the individual’s life. It is hard mineral deposits that form inside your kidneys.And when you’ve had one kidney stone, you’re 50 % more likely to get another within the next ten decades. There is no way to avoid kidney stones, especially if you have a family history of the problem. A mix of diet and lifestyle changes, in addition to some medications, may help lessen your risk.
Possible Ways To Prevent Kidney Stones Naturally
Making small adjustments to your existing diet and nutrition plan might go a long way toward preventing kidney stones.First, know what causes kidney stones and symptoms of kidney stones and maintain the proper diet for kidney stones. Here given the possible ways for your question how to prevent kidney stone pain.
1. Stay Hydrated
Drinking more water would be your best way to prevent kidney stones. If you do not drink enough, your urine output is going to be low. Little amount of urine you flush indicates your urine is more concentrated which has less possibility to dissolve. The lesser it dissolves, there is more chance to form kidney stones.
Lemonade and orange juice are also good alternatives. They both comprise citrate, which may prevent stones from forming.Drink eight glasses of water every day which is sufficient to pass two liters of urine.
It is possible to tell whether you are hydrated by looking at the color of your urine. It should be clear or light yellow. When you find it’s dark, you need to drink more.
2. More Calcium Foods
The most common type of kidney stone is the calcium oxalate stone, leading many people to think they need to avoid eating calcium. The reverse is true. Low-calcium diets may increase your kidney stone.
Taking calcium supplements with a meal can help reduce that risk.Low-fat milk, low-fat cheese, and low-fat yogurt are all good calcium-rich food choices.
An excessive amount of salt in the urine prevents calcium from being reabsorbed. A high-salt increases your risk of calcium kidney stones. This induces elevated urine calcium, which might cause kidney stones.
Eating less salt helps maintain urine calcium levels lower.To flavor foods without using salt, try refreshing herbs or a salt-free, herbal seasoning combination.
4. Intake Low Oxalate-Rich Foods
Oxalate is a natural compound found in foods which bind with calcium in the urine to form kidney stones. Consuming less oxalate-rich foods prevents the stones from forming.
Spinach, chocolate, sweet potatoes, coffee, peanuts, soy products and wheat bran are rich in Oxalate.Oxalate and calcium rush together in the digestive tract before reaching the kidneys, so it is tougher for stones to form if you consume high-oxalate foods and calcium-rich foods together.
5. Less Animal Protein
Foods rich in animal protein are acidic and increase the urine acid. The increase in uric acid leads to kidney stones. So you should avoid eating beef, poultry, fish, and pork.
6. Avoid Vitamin C Supplements
The Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) supplementation might cause kidney stones, particularly in men.
7. Explore Herbal Remedies
The herb avoids formation of calcium-oxalate. It’s also reduce the size of present stones.
Use herbal remedies with care. They are not well-regulated or well-researched for the treatment or prevention of kidney stones.
In some instances, changing up your kidney stone diet might be inadequate to reduce the formation of kidney stones. Talk to your physician about what role medication can play on your prevention program.
Effective Foods To Eat To Reduce Kidney Stone
Proper diet for kidney stone may reduce the symptoms of kidney stone and kidney stone pain. In the case of severe pain, you must consult your doctor for the best treatment for kidney stones. Here below given the effective foods to consume to reduce the pain.
Health Mix Juice
- During the initial stage of pain, you can combine 2 table spoon of olive oil with two table spoon of lemon juice.
- Drink the mixture of olive oil and lemon juice followed by purified water. Squeeze the juice of 1/2 lemon into purified water along with one spoon of apple cider vinegar acid and
- Repeat the lemon juice, water, and apple cider vinegar combination every hour until symptoms improve.
- Not only will it help discourage disease in the uterus, but it might also contribute to reduce the discomfort and to cleanse the urinary tract.
- 500mg three times per day is advised for kidney stones.
- Organic dandelion root is an instrument to cleanse the kidneys and also encourage normal kidney function.
- Taking around 500 mg twice a day might be beneficial.
- The juice and seeds of pomegranates is the another natural remedy for kidney stones.
- This may be related to their sour character and astringent properties.
- Consume organic pomegranates and drink freshly-squeezed pomegranate juice.
- Kidney beans are an excellent source of magnesium, which helps to reduce kidney stone pain.
- The pods of kidney beans have been used as a medicinal tonic.
- Eliminate the beans inside the pods and boil it for around 6 hours. Strain the liquid through cheese cloth. Consume the liquid in the day time to reduce kidney stone pain.
- Horsetail tea is an effective, natural diuretic that helps you flush excess water and uric acid in the kidneys.
- Drink up to 4 cups of horsetail tea every day or take the herb in capsule form daily.